Holiday Walking Tour
There is no better way to bring in the season than visiting the top Chicago holiday attractions all in one afternoon! On your walking tour, you will learn about our festive holiday history and explore famous Architecture. You will be dazzled by millions of holiday lights, Listen to carols as you gaze up at Chicago’s enormous Christmas Tree, visit Macy's holiday window displays, and learn why Chicago is the Confections capital of the country. To top off the season’s splendor, you will enjoy a unique walking tour of Chicago’s Christkindlmarket. This tour is the perfect mix of Holiday Stories, Architecture, and fun facts. Worried about the cold, don't be! In addition to using our city streets, we will be moving inside of buildings and use our underground pedway system.
What you can expect:
- Tour will cover about 1.5 miles indoors and out and is considered easy.
- Millennium Park is the must-see on this tour! Be entertained as you learn about Cloud Gate, AKA the bean, Pritzker Pavilion and the Millennium Park Ice Rink. This stop would not be complete without visiting our 60-foot Chicago Christmas Tree!
- Walk into one of Chicago's oldest social clubs and look down on its pop up holiday bar, as you relish the stories of Chicago's social elite.
- Experience the Holiday traditions started by Marshall Fields and company as you visit Macy's animated window displays and elaborate interior decorations.
- Tour the German-inspired Chirstkindlmarket, learning about holiday traditions from around the world.
- Wine and hot chocolate are available for purchase at the Chirstkindlmarket.
Segways are safe to use, easy to learn, and fun to ride! We provide a thorough training session from our certified guides before we begin your tour. Our Segway instructors will teach your group how to ride a Segway one guest at a time so that each rider is comfortable and confident on their machine. Your tour will begin from our Millennium Park/ Grant Park office located at 300 E Monroe St. We kindly request that you arrive 15 minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.